QUADRA DROP-IN AUTOMATIC
The ebios-fire® Quadra Drop-in Automatic burner featuring pumps which feed bioethanol into a trough of either 500 or 1000mm width can be operated by remote control (on/off). The fuel supply is either kept in 5 liter jerry cans which are placed either underneath the fi re or at a remote location. Alternatively, the burner can feature a tank which then is an integral part of the appliance.
SCHOTT ROBAX® glass panels surrounding the burner do not only refl ect the mesmerising fl ames beautifully but also add to safety and functionality of the burner/s.
- Silent ignition
- Operation via radio remote control
- Fuel level sensor in fl ame tray
- Humidity sensors at critical locations (leakage detectors)
- Temperature sensors (no flame, no fuel and automatic cut-off if overheating)
- Automatic cut-off after 8 hours of operation
- Acoustic error signal
- Automatic shut-down as soon as fuel inlet is opened